Hey we have a few weird and kind of one-off scholarship opportunities for you today!
In the spirit of Christmas, here is one for our “creative” students out there! It is a $10,000 scholarship to the winner that can make the best greeting card!
GREETING CARD SCHOLARSHIP – $10,000
- Submit original photo, artwork or computer graphics for the front of a greeting card.
- Contest submissions accepted from: May 31st, 2018 – March 1st, 2019.
- Winner will be announced May 1st, 2019.
- Age Eligibility: Must be 14 years or older at time of entry and be enrolled in High School, College, University or Homeschool.
- The finalists will again be decided by voting!
Tall Clubs International Foundation
The Tall Clubs International Foundation, Inc. is a separate IRS 501(C)3 status non-profit organization created to benefit the interests of tall people. Currently, the focus is on funding scholarships for students under 21 years of age, about to attend their first year of higher education, and who meet the height requirements of TCI— 5′ 10″ (178 cm) for women, and 6′ 2″ (188 cm) for men. Annually, TCI Foundation awards multiple student scholarship(s) of up to $1000 each.
Requirements for 2019 scholarship applicants:
Start by checking the LIST OF TCI CLUBS on this tall.org website. If the club(s) nearest you participates in the scholarship program, it will read “Scholarship program: YES!” in the list. If the club(s) nearest to you are not participating, please send your inquiry directly to the TCI Foundation at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
• You must be entering your first year of college in the fall of 2019.
• You must include your city and state in your inquiry.
• Be sure to include the word “Scholarship” in the subject line of your email.
(“No subject” or a simple “Hello” can not be opened—too many viruses.)
• You may request an application from September 1, 2018 thru February 1, 2019.
The due date for the applications is March 1, 2019.
• All other instructions will be included in the application.
You may contact the club in your area directly (check the “List of All TCI Clubs.” Those who participate are indicated in the list by the statement “Scholarship: Yes”) or via email to email@example.com .