Vermont Incentive Grant

If you’re a Vermont resident, you may be eligible to receive grant money from the state through VSAC.

Vermont Part-Time Grant

Vermont residents who:

Are accepted or enrolled part-time (< 12 credits per term) in an undergraduate degree or certificate program that’s approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in the Federal Title IV aid programs

Do not already have a bachelor’s degree, unless you’re: Enrolled as a medical student in the M.D. program at the University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine or Enrolled in an accredited doctor of veterinary medicine program

Vermont Non-Degree Grant

Vermont residents who are not enrolled in high school or are enrolled in a non-degree (non-matriculated) course or program that will improve your ability to get a job or that encourages further study.

Don and Peg Arnold Scholarship

Applicant must be a resident of one of the following towns in Vermont: Benson, Castleton, Cornwall, Hubbardton, Orwell, Shoreham, Sudbury, or Whiting. Applicant must attend an accredited school approved for federal Title IV funding. Academic achievement, financial need and community involvement must be demonstrated.

Alfred T. Granger Student Art Fund Scholarship

Applicant must be a Vermont resident pursuing a degree in architectural engineering, architecture, interior design, lighting design, mechanical drawing, or studio art at an accredited school approved for federal Title IV funding. Academic achievement and financial need must be demonstrated.

Vermont Student Assistance Corporation

The Vermont Student Assistance Corporation is unique in its scope and role. Created by the Vermont Legislature in 1965 as a public nonprofit agency, we advocate for students and their families to ensure that they have the information, the counseling and the financial aid to achieve their education goals.